My SEO coaching is geared at two types of folks:
- Small business owners looking to handle their own web marketing and just need to know how.
- Budding marketers and aspiring SEOs.
The tools to learn the basics are everywhere, but the sheer amount of tips, information, and “secrets” are overwhelming. It can be tough enough to be an industry insider and sift through it all, let alone someone trying to learn from the outside.
Get the help you need with 2 coaching options:
Get the basics in one powerful session.
- Learn how to do keyword research and determine what to focus on first.
- See what goes into strong titles and meta data to increase rankings and clickthrough.
- Craft well-optimized pages and blog posts that build authority and engage readers.
- Get an overview of major ranking factors and what you need to keep in mind for your site.
- Review your current site for suggestions for improvement
- Access to exclusive training materials and curated resources
This “pay as you go” style coaching is perfect for startup budgets to quickly build the basic skills and implement right away. Being consistent with these tactics will get you results even if you don’t delve into the advanced stuff.
$325, one time
Ongoing support and guidance for local impact.
- Coaching sessions teach you the basics, like keyword research and creating optimized pages.
- Ongoing skill building each month with manageable pacing.
- Monthly review of your site’s rankings and suggestions on what to focus on next.
- Topic suggestions and writing tips for better impact so you’ll never feel lost with content strategy.
- Exclusive resources not available for free on my blog
- Email or call me each month with questions or for advice, included.
In this monthly program I’ll act as your SEO guide, helping you learn and track your site metrics, interpret the data, and draw conclusions on where to focus your efforts. You’ll stay efficient and build local authority with the support of a pro without the big agency campaign fees.
I’ve worked with all kinds of industries, from tax resolution to dentists to landscapers. Sometimes it’s been single sessions where I’ve shown a business owner how to better craft their online message, and other times it’s been training an agency’s staff.
We can work at your pace around the goals you have for your website/team, with no long term contracts. I stand behind my work and we’ll work together for as long as it makes sense.
Want to learn more?